Who doesn’t want to study abroad? Even if you want, if you don’t get the right guidance, then everything gets stuck. If you are thinking that in which country to go to study then this is the most difficult question. Choosing which country to go to for studies is not a challenge. If you are in doubt about studying in Canada vs Australia then you have come to the right place. Let us know in detail where is the study in Canada vs Australia good?
Whose Best Education in Both the Countries?
Where to study in canada vs Australia Both countries have their own advantages for students looking to study abroad well, which country is better is entirely up to you. In both countries, courses are taught in English which makes them a preferred study destination for international students.
To prove your aptitude in the language, you will have to take any test like IELTS, TOEFL or PTE. To do graduation in Canada, you have to complete 12 years of schooling which is similar to the criteria to pursue graduate course in Australia.
Masters in Canada also has the same standards as Masters in Australia as both countries require you to have a valid score in the GRE. If you want to pursue an MBA in Australia or a management program at any of the top MBA colleges in Canada, you must have a valid GMAT score.
Some universities require work experience while others may exempt you from this. Canadian Universities offer more affordable education than Australian Universities with more scholarship options. Where to study in Canada vs Australia Best while pursuing courses in Australia with better placement rates and a wider choice of job opportunities.
Why study in Australia?
Where to Study in Canada vs Australia We will explain why you should study in Australia. Let’s know about it.
- Australia is one of the most popular destinations for higher education in the world. It is home to excellent top-ranked universities and accredited programs.
- Lack of language barriers, excellent courses and unique specializations and the chance to experience student life in a mesmerizing island country are some of the advantages of studying in Australia.
- Australia is at the forefront of research and many of its universities are actively engaged in ongoing research initiatives.
- The country offers a Post-Study Visa for students who wish to experience a diverse workplace and learn directly from the Australian Work Ethic.
Why study in Canada?
Where to study in canada vs Australia In good detail we will know why you should study in Canada. Let’s know about it.
- Canada remains one of the top destinations for educational tourism in the world. Canada is extremely friendly and open to immigration. More than just quality education at top universities, they provide fun student life, experiences, immersion in global culture and Tremendous work opportunities.
- There are more than 90 universities in the country that offer amazing programs and courses in Nursing, Data Science, Business Analytics, Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science.
- Canada is Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Diversity. Students can opt for programs in bilingual languages like French and English.
- Canada encourages international students with scholarships, grants and financial aid.
- It is also ranked as one of the best countries to live and work in the world.
Comparison of Canada and Australia Living Costs
Where to study in Canada vs Australia When looking to study well in Canada vs Australia, it is important to compare the cost of living in the two countries. The cost of studying in Australia can be higher than in Canada. Degree programs in Australia are longer than in Canada. Graduation in Canada is for 3 years, while in Australia it can be for 4 years. This means that you will have to pay Extra Tuition Fees and Accommodation Costs.
Studying in Canada represents an opportunity to take advantage of several scholarships that are rare in Australia. The cost of living is lower in Canada than in Australia. On an average you need 7,000 – 9,000 US Dollars (Rs 5,14,500 – Rs 6,61,500) to cover your living expenses in Canada. On the other hand, you will need 14,000 US Dollars (Rs 10,29,000) for a year in Australia.
Tuition fee depends on the course and the university you have chosen. For example, in Canada, the Average Tuition Fee for an undergraduate degree is USD 75,000 (Rs 55,12,500) while in Australia, it can go up to USD 22,000 (Rs 16,17,000).
Work and PR Opportunities
Where to study in Canada vs Australia The ultimate aim of studying well in universities abroad is to fill up huge job opportunities but many students want to work in the host country. The US and UK have strict laws and busy work policies for international students, while Canada and Australia both have flexible policies to allow skilled professionals to work within the country.
Canada provides 3 years of work permit after education and Australia provides it for 18 months. Work permit allows students to gain experience with top companies and apply for Permanent Residency (PR) which both countries allow.