Rama University, Kanpur is an educational endeavor of Rama Group. The university now has three campuses at Ram-Delhi, NCR and Ram-Hapur. The university has been recognized as one of the largest educational groups in northern India. With over 300 eminent faculty members and state-of-the-art facilities, the university is running a range of programs in 13 professional streams.
Rama University offers 100% placement assistance, it is one of the best private colleges in India famous for being the best private colleges for MBBS in India and best private colleges for B.Tech in India and higher private Also holds a high rank in being law. Colleges in India.
The university offers specialized courses in 9 professional streams namely Basic & Clinical Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Engineering, Commerce & Management, Fine Arts, Arts, Journalism, Library Science and Home Science.
Following the directions of the founder, Ram Group has grown into a multi-activity and multi-industry group which actively participates in many major contributions to our society. It strongly believes in making responsible citizens out of its students and hence works with 360 degree approach for all round development of the students. In this endeavor, the Group provides its students with ample opportunities to acquire both theoretical and practical hands on knowledge through providing training and work exposure within the Group companies.
Rama University Undergraduate Courses
Rama University offers UG courses in various fields like Medicine, Arts, Humanities, Science, Commerce, Management, Engineering, Technology, etc. Offers full time MBBS, BDS, BPT courses for which students who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% with PPE as compulsory subject are eligible. Rama University also offers B.Com., B.Sc. , B.Com (Hons), B.Tech, BBA, B.L.I.Sc., BA in various specializations. Students who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% are eligible for the above courses.
- Rama University offers full time MD and MSc, MDS programs in various specializations for which students who have done MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BUMS are eligible.
- Rama University offers M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.L.I. in many specialtiesAlso offers SC, MBA, MA, LLM, MCA for which students who have completed graduation with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible.
- Diploma Courses
- Rama University offers certificate and diploma courses in medical and technical fields.
- The university offers ANM, GNM, Diploma in Engineering in many specializations.
- Students who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% are eligible for the programme.
- Rama University offers a doctoral program to students who wish to opt for in-depth knowledge in any field.
- The university offers a Ph.D. programs in various fields.
- Students who have completed graduation with minimum 55% aggregate are eligible for Ph.D. Program.
- The university has a rich facility for Ph.D. Program.
- Admission to MBBS program is also done on the basis of NEET UG score.
- Admission to all UG and PG level programs is through Ram University Entrance Test (RUET), which is conducted by the university after the interview session.
Rama University Admission Online Mode Visit the official website of the university and go to the “Admission” tab. Click on ‘Apply Online’ and set password, login to the account. Fill in the valid information and the system will generate an Application Number which will be the Unique Identification Number of the candidate. Pay the application through net banking or credit card or debit card. The candidate will get a call from the Admission Cell to fix the appointment.
The offline mode application form can be obtained from the admission office of the university or from Ram College of Medical Hospital and Research Centre, Delhi NCR. Fill the form carefully with all the required details. Pay the application fee by depositing cash or demand draft at the following address: Admission Office, 117/K/137, Near Geeta Nagar Rawatpur Railway Station, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Rama University Placement
Rama University Placement Rama University has a strong build training and placement cell which works throughout the year to ensure the students avail maximum placement opportunities. Placement Faculty Coordinators are regularly engaged in counseling the students and helping them to choose the best career option. The Training and Placement Cell regularly conducts mock interviews, group discussions and sessions on body language and public speaking skills, which helps our students to groom their overall personality. The university provides industrial training programs to the students.
- The Best Ways to Get Cheap Car Insurance
- What is Mortgage Loan: Everything you need to know?
- Best Auto Insurance for Military in USA
- Best Auto Insurance for New Drivers in USA
- Best Auto Insurance Companies in USA
Some of the placement highlights are: Highest Package: INR 12 LPA Average Package: INR 3.5 LPA Top Recruiters: Cognizant, TCS, Western Shipping, ThoughtWorks, Tech Mahindra, HCL Technologies, Xero Education, Lido Learning, LS Power Control Pvt. Ltd., IGT Solutions, Squareyards etc.
- The university offers the following scholarships to deserving students
10% discount on tuition fee for girl child, if girl is not eligible for any of the below mentioned scholarship. 10% relaxation for all wards of Army/Defence personnel if the student is not eligible for any of the scholarships mentioned below. Up to 50% off for COVID-19 warriors and their wards under Corona Warriors Scholarship Scheme. Up to 100% relaxation for meritorious students under Merit-Based Scholarship Scheme.
Corona Warriors Scholarship: Financial assistance to COVID-19 Warriors and their wards. Under the Corona Warriors Scholarship Scheme, up to 50% scholarship* will be given to the Corona Warriors and their wards/children.
To reward the meritorious performance of students on the basis of their results in Pre-Board and/or Senior Secondary School (Class-XII).
- The government provides scholarships to the economically weaker talented students. Following are the basic criteria for Govt. Scholarship:
- Eligibility for General / OBC / Minority Category Eligibility for SC / ST Category Scholarship Amount
As decided by the Fee Fixation Committee, the annual salary of the parent/guardian from all sources should be less than INR 1,00,000 to get the fee waiver. As decided by the Fee Fixation Committee, the annual salary of the parent/guardian from all sources should be less than INR2,00,000 to get the fee waiver. For students having a good academic record, the government helps by providing INR 6,600 per annum in the form of a study scholarship for day scholars. In addition, it also gives an annual award of ₹14,400 for hostel facilities.