Freelance PowerPoint Designer Latest Jobs $54.3K – $68.7K a year Part Time Jobs 2022
Freelance PowerPoint Designer Latest Jobs
$49.2K – $62.2K a year
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson MSC is seeking a Freelance Presentation Designer to work with our global executive team in Boston, MA. We are seeking someone who will immerse themselves in our brand guidelines and be able to apply them to marketing and new business pitch decks. We are searching for someone who is comfortable creating PowerPoint decks, with experience in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud being a plus. We are looking for someone who is flexible working within small windows of time and short turnarounds. This role works closely with high-level executives and managing directors, so we are eager to find someone who can take direction and gain feedback.
This is a freelance opportunity (approx. 4-8 hours/month, hours flexible) for our Boston, MA office. The role is primarily remote, with the ability to kickoff presentations in the Boston office as needed.
- Collaborate | Work with the global executive team in Boston to identify the goal of the presentation(s) and the target audience.
- Identify | Consult with the executive team on the strengths of the product/service, learn its characteristics, and develop the most effective ways of marketing the product to its designated audience.
- Design | Create original graphic content for pitches and marketing materials using PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Time Manage | Manage time productively to meet deadlines. Juggle each project according to the priorities of the global executive team in Boston.
- Information Designer | Passion for putting together complex information in an easy-to-understand format for the designated audience.
- Team Player | Open to exploring new approaches and ideas.
- Creative Thinker | Analytical and creative minded problem solver with a brain for logic, data, and patterns.
- Fast Paced | Thrives in fast paced situations and can make quick judgment calls based on best practices, brand objectives, and insights.
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail. You are organized and have excellent time management skills.
- A minimum 1 year of experience as a presentation designer in a comparable environment
- Portfolio demonstrating successful presentation documents you have designed
- In-depth knowledge of PowerPoint
- Very detail-oriented with impeccable and well-organized digital files
- Deep knowledge of presentation specs, resolution, incorporating video and motion files
- Ability to design comps or charts needed for presentations
- Ability to take a design brief and execute a functional and pleasing presentation
- Ability to articulate a design POV to a large group of stakeholders
- Self-starter and proactive to get the direction and content needed to meet presentation deadlines
- Strong Project Management skills to manage timelines for multiple presentations
- Access to laptop and licenses needed for presentation design
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Studio Six is a boutique branding and design agency located in Longmont, Colorado. Our work knows no bounds. From designing large scale signage systems, (eight-story pylons are our largest thus far), transforming city-wide transit systems, to developing multi-media advertising campaigns, we are a multi-disciplinary agency with a team of passionate designers, writers and strategists. Quite simply, we believe that design can change the world.
Studio Six develops branding campaigns for emerging, high-growth companies and forward-thinking municipalities.
We are looking for independent, freelance designers to support our internal team.
We are currently seeking rock star freelance designers to assist with creating dynamic brands, advertising campaigns, print materials, digital marketing, websites, logos, videos, etc. The freelance designers will collaborate with our internal design team to develop high profile, high-end, modern brands.
He/she will be responsible for developing strategic design solutions, the look, feel and voice of brands and campaigns. They will develop brands from beginning to end, in all brand touchpoints and media.
We are looking for designers with a modern aesthetic, strong typography and/or illustration skills and excellent design ability.
- (5) years minimum agency experience
- The ability to think outside the box. We are looking for a high-level of creativity that defies that status quo. We are looking for big-picture thinkers dedicated to pushing the boundaries beyond expected solutions.
- Passion for design, illustration, photography and typography
- Excellent typography skills
- A deep understanding of design trends
- Be detail oriented
- Stylistically diverse
- Illustration abilities are a plus
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- WordPress skills are a plus
- Experience in PowerPoint and Word are a plus
- Photography experience a plus
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing and production are a plus
- BA or MFA in graphic design
- Collaborate with the Studio Six staff to create unexpected design solutions
- Complete projects from beginning to end
- Proofread and oversee revisions with attention to detail
- General project management including adhering to timelines and budgets
- Cover letter and resume
- Portfolio (either a pdf portfolio or website link)
- Hourly rates and/or typical project fees
- Email your submission to [email protected]
Freelance Senior Production Designer
$75,000 – $146,000 a year – Contract
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Production Designer that demonstrates a knack for design and production design (digital/print). This person demonstrates a high amount of creative agency over their work and will guide day to day production for our financial service client and design team. They possess a proactive, vibrant spirit that’s eager to add value and curious to flex their skills into new expertise.
Note: this is long term Contract 1yr+
LA-based candidates open to working from DTLA office up to 2 days per week.
- Production design & oversight
- Experience in both print and digital mediums
- Experience with data visualization: charts, graphs, infographics, etc
- Print production design
- Powerpoint design
- Executes day-to-day production design project requests as needed
- Ensure all creative work meets expected quality
- Receive and analyze feedback, making appropriate adjustments to recommendations
- Client and work management
- Serves as main client liaison, working closely with client projects leads, and Publicis Sapient design team
- Serve as main point of contact for project intake for creative services department
- Oversees day-to-day project assignments, prioritization to ensure delivery of quick and accurate production design deliverables
- Oversee final deliverables. Deliverables may include email graphics, social assets, printed literature, brochures, print ads, campaign landing pages web design and presentations
- Status reporting of active projects
- Experience working as a production designer with focus on print and digital design
- Experience working directly with key client stakeholders and cross-functional client team members
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Sketch, Workfront
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with diverse working styles and with team members across business units; initiative to work and learn independently; proactively contribute to department goals; and ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relationships with associates throughout the organization
- Demonstrates ability to ensure team deliverables adhere to brand guidelines
- Experience working with distributed teams
Pay Range: $75,000 – $146,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Freelance Designer (standing)
Due to our cyclical hiring needs, this standing role will remain posted if we don’t have an active need because we know that one will come through soon. If you are not looking for an immediate change, please submit your application now as we’d love to learn more about you. As soon as a position opens, we will reach out to you to continue the interview process if you’re still available and interested, and your skills and experience align with what we’re looking for. We can assure you that we are reviewing applications, but won’t be able to reach out until an active need becomes available. We’d love for you to stay in touch with us by signing up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates about our careers.
This is a part-time/contract opportunity with Seer’s Creative team. All contract engagements start with a 3-month commitment and the opportunity to extend on a month-to-month basis thereafter. This role is available as Moonlighting or 9-5.
What about you? You’re a creative soul with a knack for critical thinking and a desire to design things that are original, meaningful, and beautiful. You’re well-organized, self-motivated, and eager to jump in. No stranger to collaborating, you’re stoked to work with clients and colleagues from SEO, PPC, Analytics, Content, and CRO to find that sweet spot where business goals and audience needs intersect! You have experience working on creative for display and social and are no stranger to creating animation that makes people actually want to read, consume, and act upon your designs. Could this be love? Maybe.
- $40-$60/hour, depending on experience
- You’ll be supporting our creative division with animation, social media creative, and recommendations on creative direction for online assets and campaigns
- Showing off your creative side by designing a range of digital assets. Think: animated gifs, ad creative for display and social, interactive guides and tools, infographics, and other interactive components
- Getting cross-divisional while QA testing interactive designs and collaborating with teams from development, SEO, PPC, Analytics, and Content to ensure the final product meets Seer standards
- Supporting the Seer Marketing department as well as our clients
- You have experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch with exceptional visual design skills and sensitivity to color, typography, space, and composition
- You have experience with animation and video editing (Premiere or AfterEffects). You can create gifs and other animated work
- You’re no stranger to Social Media ad creation, you know how to use your design skills to catch people’s eyes even as they scroll through instagram
- You can translate their business goals and audience needs into killer design that functions beyond their wildest expectations
- You’ve got excellent presentation skills and can professionally and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders to explain your process and ideas
- You have experience collaborating with developers and a strong understanding of web development practices, techniques, and restraints
- Comfortable with being self-directed, you always take initiative. You’re comfortable managing your time and deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Truth Seeker
- Data Driven
- People Centric
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We’ll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don’t want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though 🙂